Skip to main content


  • Applications for Child Arrangement Orders
  • Advice on child support and the care of children after separation
  • Contact and residence disputes, prohibited steps, specific issue orders, disputed parentage and child abduction
  • Recognition of foreign Child Arrangement Orders
  • Applicant for a Residence Orders
  • Application for enforcement orders (parents breaching an order)

Given the personal nature of the proceedings parental disputes can become hostile and highly contentious which can be incredibly stressful and emotionally draining.

In the event that you have been prevented from having contact with your child, or your child has been removed from the jurisdiction, or has become alianated by the other parent or there are general disputes as to their residence we are here to assist you. The Court will always consider the child’s best interest as paramount and we will work to ensure that the child’s needs are met and supported.

We understand that it can be emotionally distressing and we are here to provide legal support and ensure that your parental rights are protected.


Complete the online enquiry form or contact us by phone or email

Contact Us

Contact us

Address355 City Road, London, EC1V 1LR

Phone0207 713 0700

DX Number400208 Upper Islington

Fax Number0207 841 0100